-Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL] -Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL]

to good for words

THAT is really great my friend.... How do you get the sound so perfect??? Are that live instruments or is that just programmed stuff??? If it is live music: then you're a great composer... If it's is programmed: then you are a great composer AND a great programmer. Anyhow you must be some kind of genius. Respect friend... 5/5 10/10

DavidOrr responds:

They're not live (I wish they were!), I used the software samples Easy West Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra for the sound. Thanks for the review!

Battle of Supremacy Battle of Supremacy

nice

Me myself wouldn't call this a classical song too. Wich genre it belongs to I couldn't tell cause I'm already to old to know the difference between all those new genres made up the past 2 decades. ANyhow I do think it's a nice song. I like how the strings drop out after 45 secs and come back after 1min 03 secs. Nice rythm and nice audio quality... Keep up the good works,

With friendly regards,

John

masterhappyboy responds:

dear JohnSercu,

yeah i also got confusions on genres of songs especially my creations. i just put this song in this genre since all my instruments here are under Film Scoring song kits. I also like the string you've noticed! Thanks for your time!

a great day to you! :)

Classical piece? beginning? Classical piece? beginning?

not bad

Not bad although it lasts ofcourse only 17 seconds and it sounds a bit simular to one or another Ave Maria from Beethoven or bach :D (I always switch those 2 composers). Anyway I felt like giving an 8 for it. Hope you're once able to make a complete song of it :o)

With friendly regards,